Thursday, November 24, 2011

What I'm thankful for . . .

I'm thankful for having a warm, dry home.

I'm thankful for being employed, especially in a position that I love.

I'm thankful for my general health and that I'm healthy enough to be able to live life to the fullest.

I'm thankful for friends who have supported us on this journey.  They've helped me through some dark hours.

I'm thankful for my family.  Though small, there is a lot of love and laughter.

I'm thankful that 8 1/2 years ago, I found my partner in life.  Grey, I can't imagine my life without you.  You're my other-self.

Finally, I'm thankful for this community; for all you've taught me and all the support.  Though I'm only beginning to know all of you, your words have helped me as I prepare for this cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved