Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Ticking things off

Busy. Theme of my life at the moment. Busy with preparing my last lectures. Busy with developing new programs. Busy with trying to develop a new project. Busy with applying for jobs. Busy with family and preparing for the evaluations tomorrow. Busy with life.

I've been very overwhelmed with all the uncertainty and having so many balls in the air. A lot of it is excited (all of it is scary), but I'm struggling with keeping things together.

Yesterday, in a fit of feeling I had no grounding, I pulled up an old FET calendar. And using it as a template, I began to make a list and timetable for events. Who knew thing calendar would ever serve another purpose.

This morning, readings were completed. Two job applications have been submitted. Another one will go out the door this afternoon. And then there's reading up on NGSS followed by putting together some flyers for advertising new programs. An expense sheet too. If I'm lucky, I'll get an outline of my concept paper completed so I can begin working on a draft.

Just need to keep ticking things off the list....

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you did a lot of ticking. Cool that you were able to multipurpose those old FET organizing tools.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved